A method of measuring particle size of iron powder by light microscopy
Since the optical microscope working with reflected light can only measure the particle size larger than 5 microns, the particle size analysis generally adopts the microscope working with transmitted light. To calculate particle size, a microscale is fitted to the eyepiece of the microscope, which should be calibrated before use.
There are three kinds of microscales commonly used for analysis:
(1) linear scale with crosshair;
(2) Network microscopic scale;
(3) Pattern microscopic scale.
- Effect of surface state of powder particles on activity2021-11-18
- Iron powder is applied to the electrode2021-11-16
- Application of iron powder in deoxidizing2021-11-11
- The role of reduced iron powder in diamond matrix2021-11-08
- Iron powder particles2021-11-03
Contact: Ms.Anna Fei
Add:BEISHANKOU TOWN, GONGYI CITY, HENAN, CHINA 451200