The particle size of reduced iron powder was measured by microscope
Method for measuring particle size of powder by optical microscope
Since the optical microscope working with reflected light can only measure the particle size of particles greater than 5 microns, the microscope working with transmitted light is generally used for particle size analysis. In order to calculate the particle size, the microscope eyepiece is equipped with a micro scale.
The scale should be calibrated in advance before use.
(1) Straight line scale with reticle;
(2) network microscale;
(3) pattern microscopic scale
- Reduced iron powder applied in aluminum alloy iron additive2022-01-19
- High activity Reduced iron powder2022-01-17
- Method for determination of oxygen content in reduced iron powder2021-12-29
- Reduced iron powder is used in industrial wastewater treatment2021-12-23
- Reduced iron powder deoxidizer composition2021-12-21
Contact: Ms.Anna Fei
Add:BEISHANKOU TOWN, GONGYI CITY, HENAN, CHINA 451200