What is the difference between reduced iron powder and atomized iron powder?
1. The production method is different.
2. Different shapes. Same particle size, loose packing density.
3. Atomization is also atomized and atomized.
The new process of atomized the metal powder by high-pressure water is developed.
This method can produce all kinds of high quality prealloyed steel powder and pure iron powder, and has the advantages of high production efficiency and low cost.
Water atomized pure iron powder is characterized by low oxygen content (cluster Z000ppm), high purity and complex shape of powder particles.
 especially suitable for manufacturing medium and high density parts.
2. In the food packaging, the preservative is mainly composed of iron powder. The function of iron powder is simply to absorb water and oxygen at the same time.
3. It is the main raw material of powder metallurgy.
4. Reduced iron powder of reducing agent, gray or black powder, also known as "double absorbent", can absorb moisture and oxygen in the air, and is often used in food preservation.
Reduced iron powder is usually produced by the reduction of ferric oxide in the hydrogen flow or carbon monoxide flow in the high heat condition, and the main component is the single iron with loose structure.
Because the reducing iron powder itself is powder, and its microstructure is very loose, so its surface area is very large.
It is often used as a quality reducing agent in chemical production and laboratory operation.
Reduced iron powder Atomized iron powder
- iron metal powder uses2018-01-22
- Copper clad iron powder introduction2018-01-18
- carbonyl iron powder powder characteristics and application2018-01-17
- where can you buy iron powder?2018-01-16
- The effect of sulfur and carbon content in reduced iron powder.2018-01-15
Contact: Ms.Anna Fei
Add:BEISHANKOU TOWN, GONGYI CITY, HENAN, CHINA 451200