Hardness of reduced iron powder.
It has been proved that the hardness value of reduced iron powder has an approximate relationship with the strength value.
Because the hardness value is determined by the initial plastic deformation resistance and the continuous plastic deformation resistance, the higher the strength of the material, the higher the plastic deformation resistance and the higher the hardness value.
Iron base powder metallurgy parts/gears can improve hardness by heat treatment, and iron base powder metallurgy hardness is generally HB90.
A reduced iron powder particles of carbon and oxygen content is high, so the second reduced iron powder particles compared to some hard, make its compressibility ratio is low, using a reduced iron powder pressed powder metallurgy parts, density of 5.8 g/cm3, its hard bottom rockwell about HRC25;
Second reduced iron powder carbon, low oxygen content, powder particles is more soft, better compressibility, using second reduced iron powder pressed powder metallurgy parts, usually around 6.5 g/cm3 density, its hard bottom rockwell advising clients to the highest processing to HRC25-35, if deal with too high hardness, brittleness increases the parts.
- Reduced iron powder, special reducing agent for the chemical industry2018-10-18
- Reduced iron powder for industrial wastewater treatment2018-10-17
- Iron-based powder product development trend2018-10-16
- Application of reduced iron powder in hot pack2018-10-15
- Reduced iron powder applied to aluminum alloy iron additive2018-10-10
Contact: Ms.Anna Fei
Add:BEISHANKOU TOWN, GONGYI CITY, HENAN, CHINA 451200